The dictionary provides clear definitions of key terms and concepts, backed up by hundreds of illustrative examples. Covering practical terms, it deals with the terminology of both digital and traditional photography.
This book is an invaluable resource for anyone interested in photography, lens-based media and related visual arts. It serves not only to explain terms and words but also act as a source of inspiration, encouraging exploration through understanding.
* A comprehensive guide for photography students, as well as aspiring and professional photographers.
* Over 250 terms used in the world of photography, fully explained.
* Beautifully presented with illustrative examples.
* Undergraduate and graduate students of photography.
* A handy reference book for aspiring and professional photographers.
* Suitable for tutors and teachers of photography.