In this issue:
- A depressing look back at Denmark's Bodil Joenson: The Pig-Fucking girl
- A look at 80's Teen movies by teen heart-throb: Tim Golub
- Jean Jennings in the S+M classic, The Defiance of Good
- The savage shenanigans of The Godmonster of Indian Flats
- Exclusive interviews with Last house on the Left's David Hess and Manhunter's Tom Noonan!
- The violence obsession of Leonard Shreader
- A Behind-the-Scenes retrospective of Manos: The Hands of Fate!
- A (nearly) complete rating guide for the entire Euro-Horror genre
- '80s Porn actress Colleen Brennan and how she changed my life!
- The late Brian Johnson's insane article on THE MISTRESS OF MAYHEM: Anne Murray
- An over-the top rant about Pussy and it's perceived value
... and SOOOOO much more!
When I first picked this up, I disliked it. I have a prejudice against zines that come in the comic book format. It's not rational. I don't know why. I just don't understand why you would make something look like a comic when it isn't. But then I thumbed through it and found myself hooked by Bougie's illustrations and writing (the entire thing is written by hand). I became fascinated by his essays about porn and other exploitation and trash movie info. I'm most intrigued that he has a supportive woman in his life when he puts out a zine discussing his masturbatory habits.
-Benn Ray, THE MOBTOWN SHANK