Shrunken Head Sticker (Kruse)

Be the first to review this product

Availability: Out of stock

$3.50

Quick Overview

Rob Kruse's influences include Ed Roth, 60's Surf Culture, Von Franco and the Pizz. He is the Bass Player/Songwriter for the band The Dynotones.

Kruse Shrunken Head Sticker

Double click on above image to view full picture

Zoom Out
Zoom In

More Views

  • Kruse Shrunken Head Sticker

Details

Poster Pop produces the absolutely finest quality stickers on the planet! 95% of their designs are all silkscreen printed with up to 14 separate spot colors directly on peel and stick clear mylar. The other 5%, are the "Photographic Stickers (Olivia,etc) which are specially printed using UV Cured Inks, also on Clear Mylar. The stickers are die cut in a close shape of the design, to give you the coolest most plastic fantastic stickable art the world has seen! If you have seen the stickers, you know what we're talking about! These stickers WILL NOT FADE, nor turn yellow, nor scratch easily. Our Stickers are of high QUALITY, WATERPROOF and are DURABLE.

Additional Information

Author Rob Kruse
Publisher Poster Pop
Page Count n/a
Publication Size 3.75 x 5
Publication Notes Mylar Sticker
Publication Date 2006
ISBN RKS13

You may also be interested in the following product(s)

Juxtapoz: Car Culture

Juxtapoz: Car Culture

$29.95
Juxtapoz: Dark Arts

Juxtapoz: Dark Arts

$29.95
Juxtapoz: Poster Art

Juxtapoz: Poster Art

$29.95
Juxtapoz: Illustration

Juxtapoz: Illustration

$29.95

Product Tags

Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.