Inspired by Harvey Pekar, Chester Brown, and Jeffrey Brown, Baylis unashamedly pours salt into self-inflicted wounds with honesty and vulnerability to reveal a bit of our shared humanity.
- So... The Sun Won't Come Out Tomorrow - art by T.J. Kirsch
- So... I'm Dating A Comic - art by T.J. Kirsch
- So... My Dad Got Drafted? - art by Mr. Alan
- So... Only Nixon Could've Gone To China - art by David Beyer Jr.
- So... Heaven Smells Like Bacon - art by David Beyer Jr.
- So... She Moved In With Me Anyway - art by T.J. Kirsch
- So... Racist? - art by David Beyer Jr.