In this volume:
- interview with Tim "Zamora the Torture King" Cridland
- interview with Manuel King (once billed as the World's Youngest Animal Trainer when he was 10yrs. old back in the '30s)
- interview with Karen Forsythe
- excerpt from RATTLING YOURS - THE STORY OF SNAKE KING (the man who supplied pretty much all the carnival shows with the bulk of their exotic animals, especially reptiles, in the first half of the 20th century)
- excerpt from John Strausbaugh's BLACK LIKE YOU on the historical origins of minstrelsy
- medicine shows!
- next installment of "The Strand," on variety entertainment at the turn of the century
- next installment of Walt Hudson's "Coney Island Baby" (art by freak artist Jim Mundie)
- large photo essay tracing the history of Ken Harck's Bros. Grim Sideshow
- piece on Joseph Pujol (yeah, Le Petomane) and our discovery that, in spite of the urban myth to the contrary, he really existed (as opposed to: he was a hoax) and farted for a living (art by artist Jim Mundie again)
- "Lingo" has art by Kevin Gerrone this go 'round
- cover art by Mark Frierson
... AND MUCH, MUCH MORE!