This is the same tape that premiered to a packed audience at The Metro, a landmark Toronto porn theatre. It is currently enjoying a successful city to city tour in the romantic settings of other porn theatres. How good is this tape?? If you were to think in the terms of fashion, this tape rivals the Acid Wash Jump Suit phenomenon in its ability to shock and amaze. If you think in the terms of pizza slices you will not believe some of the toppings on this 'Cringe lovers delight.' If you think in terms of 'Should I get this or not?' think, 'Should.' Besides its intro that is homage to the top-notch advances in 80's video toaster technology this tape is, as Brian Austin Green would say 'A one stop Carnival.'
Some of the toppings include:
- A hetero country and western dance competition that looks more like a Gay Pride showcase event
- Steven Segal on etiquette
- Steven Segal on AIDS
- A local news report featuring an elderly citizen flipping out and physically taking on the cops
- A swearing sandwich featuring dialogue from a livid CEO
- A Philippine variety special with a group of people singing and acting out the song 'It's Still Rock And Roll To Me'
- A hard sell on beanie babies as a secure investment
- Chuck Norris and his ingenious, porn level, acting skills
... and on and on and on.
DVD Features include audio commentary Gavin M from VICE Magazine (American Beer) VS. Pinky (Canadian Beer), and more!
Check out TV Carnage channel on the youtube.